Like many things in life, the first step in any successful estate sale is proper planning. We encourage you to always ask any question - no matter how small it may seem. We are here not just to sell, but also to make the journey as stress-free as possible. With this in mind we have created a list of some things to do to get started.
Reminder: We offer free no pressure consultations and evaluations of any and all estates. We are flexible and can meet when it is best for you.
- You should begin by making a list of any and all questions that come to mind. Each sale, like each person, is unique and we will always do what we can to make this experience the best it can be.
- We can and will organize everything in the house. You do not need to worry about the conditions of any home before sale.
- There are no up front fees or charges.
- You should never throw anything away. Let us examine all items first. Something you may believe is undesirable may very well be worth quite a lot.
- Try to ensure that utilities (water, electric) will be available during the day of the sale so that it can run as smoothly as possible.
- Remove any personal mementos, photos, and papers you wish to keep. We will be sure to return any we find during the process to you.
- Dispose of medication - they can not be sold.
- Contact us at any time from our contact form or call Mike at 352-281-1822 or Shawn at 352-234-0415